Myrtle Beach Monthly Rentals
Enjoy a Warm Winter Welcome
Spend your winter with us in the sun! We welcome our senior snowbird friends from all over seeking warmer winters and extended relaxation. Give us a call or submit a contact form to find out more about our Winter Snowbird Rates and Availability. You may be surprised how affordable a warmer winter can be!
Though the summer crowds may have gone, the signature service and premium amenities at Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront continue year-round. Imagine waking up every day to a stunning view of the Atlantic Ocean and enjoying balmy temperatures even throughout winter’s coldest months. Myrtle Beach is fast becoming a top winter destination thanks to its many year-round attractions, warm temperatures, and growing snowbird community. Our Myrtle Beach Snowbirds Guide offers information on what Myrtle Beach has to offer you while staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront during the winter months.
Call us today at (877) 946-6400 to learn more about our special seasonal monthly rates and to start planning your extended stay!
Myrtle Beach Snowbirds Guide
Our oceanfront rooms and suites are the perfect place to call your next home away from home. We offer a variety of one and two bedroom lodging options, many of which come with added perks like a full living and dining area and a full kitchen. Rest assured that your room at Hampton Inn Oceanfront will come fully stocked with everything you could need to settle in for a warm winter retreat. Peruse our oceanfront rooms or call (877) 946-6400 to learn more about the rooms on our monthly rental program.
Myrtle Beach Weather
Myrtle Beach enjoys over 200 sunny days a year, and average winter temperatures range from 50 – 60 degrees Fahrenheit. The mild temps and plethora of area things to do keep guests flocking back year after year!
- Golf – Perfect your swing in mild weather on over 100 world-class courses in the area.
- Beachcombing – Stroll along 60 miles of pristine beaches, without the summer crowds.
- Exploration – Myrtle Beach State Park, which protects a unique and beautiful maritime forest.
- Fishing – Visit nearby Second Avenue Pier for fantastic fishing that continues into the winter months.
- Museums – Discover new art and meet sea creatures and celebrities at Myrtle Beach’s museums and aquariums.
- Dining – Savor a wide variety of cuisines and restaurants and enjoy special deals during Restaurant Week in January.
- Culture – The Carolina Opry, Alabama Theatre, and other area venues offer a full schedule of entertainment even in the winter.
Visit our Area Guide for a full listing of our favorite things to do in Myrtle Beach.
- Large 1 and 2-bedroom suites – Offering plenty of space for comfortable winter stays.
- Kitchenettes – All suites include convenient kitchenettes and dining areas.
- Free Wi-Fi & Business Center – Stay connected with your loved ones back home with our wireless internet and complimentary computer and printing use.
- Friendly Staff – We love getting to know our monthly guests and are happy to help you plan your stay.
- Elevators – All rooms are fully accessible via elevator.
- Fitness Room – Stay fit in our fully-equipped fitness center overlooking the ocean.
- Breakfast Daily – Enjoy a hot deluxe continental breakfast daily, overlooking the ocean.
- Easy Beach Access – The beach is just steps away.
- In-Room Safes – Rest assured your valuables are kept safe.
- Laundry Service – Coin-operated laundry is available
- Sanctuary Spa – Spa services are available at our resort.
- Convenient Location – Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanfront is convenient to all the fun Myrtle Beach has to offer.
To start planning your extended stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront, please call us at: (877) 946-6400